This gingerbread hot cocoa combines two quintessential flavours of the season. Cuddle up in your favourite holiday PJs with this mug of pure joy. Serves 2.
This gingerbread hot cocoa recipe contains some of my FAVOURITE flavours. It’s easy to make, deliciously creamy, and cozy. You’ll be coming back to imbibe time and time again!
Filled with warming spices and antioxidant-rich cocoa powder, topped with a totally package-free cozy beverage, you’ll feel good physically and environmentally sipping on this hot cocoa.
This recipe is completely customizable. If you like a thinner hot cocoa, you could sub water for the milk. You could also make this not-vegan by using cow or goat milk. Also, feel free to adjust sweetness levels as you wish! It’s your gingerbread hot cocoa, make it the way you’ll enjoy it!
- 1 cup Gingerbread Coffee Creamer
- 1.5 cups milk of choice (we use Cashew-Hemp or Pecan Milk, but you could use any milk you like!)
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 2-4 tbsp sweetener of choice
- Place milk and cocoa powder into a saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Once simmering, turn to low heat and continue until the cocoa is fully incorporated. DO NOT BOIL!
- Remove pan from heat. Add in the gingerbread coffee creamer and your sweetener of choice.
- Taste and adjust the flavour as needed.
- Pour into your favourite mug, add some marshmallows, and enjoy!